CBA International Market Workshops’ Programme
Food Stall Holders
IRD Workshop with Darryl Mataiti
Date: October 28th
Time: 6pm – 7.30pm
Venue: 72 Moorhouse Ave, Addington
(Buildings beside the new Z petrol station and there’s plenty of off-street parking)
The workshop will cover:
- Business structure – sole trader, partnership, company
- Expenses – motor vehicle use, phone, materials, etc
- Tax rates and provisional tax
- Records – invoices, cash book
- Online services
Daryl is a long standing community relations officer with Inland Revenue and has lots of experience support immigrants into business and in the tax regulations for running a small business in New Zealand.
Health and Food Licenses with Cheryl Nesbit
Date: October 30th
Time: 6pm – 8.30pm
This workshop will cover
- Profit and the food business.
- Council health and safety regulations for food stall holders
- Minimums Standards for the operation of a food stall
- Assistance with filling in the Application form for the Food License.
If you are a licensed Food Stall operator you are welcome to attend this workshop, but we will just require you to show us your current food license.
Cheryl has good experience lecturing in the food business, running her own training institution for chefs in South Africa and now resident in NZ.
Recommended Workshops –
Selling, Marketing and Promotion and being a Professional Stall Holder workshop – with Michelle Mac Williams.
Date: November 4th
Venue: 21 Leslie Hills Dr Riccarton
This workshop gives you skills in professional selling, up -selling, customer retention, customer attraction and professional presentations at your stall. Recommended even if you are food stall holder. All businesses are retailing businesses so this is a worthwhile investment to help you sell better and sell more.
Tax and Accounting workshop with Raelee Rees
Date: November 6th
Time: 6pm -9pm
Address: 21 Leslie Hills Dr Riccarton
Cost: $ 45 covers your first month of accounting consultation.
- Managing Cash flow,
- allocating correctly for your tax
- Making sense of the accounting Records for your business and gauging your Performance.
Also talk to Michelle Mac Williams for a course on making a Business Plan.
Other support – CBA will provide
- BNZ Bank Mobile EFTPOS and 12 Zero fees Business Banking Accounts – Talk to Taz about this.
- Business Mentoring Support – 1 hour free consultatation for your business plan. Murray Victor from the CDC Mentor Service– 033324488 email@example.com